Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pengantin dah basi :P

It's been 3 weeks since my wedding, sekarang baru nak list kan all the vendors, well, tak banyak vendor pun coz mostly buat sendiri with my family's help aje. I hope my small list can help all the bride 2 be out there :)

List of vendors:

1. Venue for solemnization: Masjid Besar Seremban

2. Venue for sanding: Dewan Majlis Perbandaran Seremban

3. Makeup and hair: Amy Janz

4. Henna: Kerongsang Emas

5. Hantaran: The silver box & basket is from Nilai 3 (ada sesiapa nak rent? RM7 aje per piece), hantaran for both side was DIY by my aunt.

6. Attire for solemnization: Material bought in Bandung, tailor is Dzull Classique

7. Kesayangan's attire: Material bought in Euro Moda Jalan TAR, tailor is Dzull Classique

8. Attire for sanding: Material bought in Euro Moda Jalan TAR(I bought the lace package= 2.5 meters of lace plus 8 meters of Satin for the lining = RM590), tailor is Dzull Classique.

9. Kesayangan's attire: His silvery grey suit was tailor made in Bandung, white shirt from SEED, pink tie, pink handkerchief and pink cufflinks from Midvalley.

10. Pengapit's Attire: Pink Lace Baju Kurung from Butik Bajoo :)

11. Accessories for solemnization: Tudung is from Mawaddah, brooch was borrowed from my lil sister.

12. Accessories for sanding: Uwaaaaaa! Still sad about this! Earings was my own, crown was from Amyjanz.

13. Shoes: Charles & Keith for both occassions

14. Kesayangan's shoes: POLO

15. Hand Bouquet: DIY by my aunt. Love it!

16. Photographer: Radzi (kesayangan's friend).

17. Wedding dais, main table deco, entrance aisle flower deco, flower arch: Rass Deco & Wedding.

18. Favours: Doorgift box from Nilai 3, cupcakes from UKM's bakery(tak ingat nama dia, my mum's friend).

19. Catering: My mak angkat did the cooking and the catering vendor(serving the food and decorating the guests table) was Wirasaji Catering.

Hope this helps!

0 comments: