Thursday, November 11, 2010

hapdet

Yeah, yeah, I know.. I have been silent for quite sometime now. Not too worry dearies... Am just busy living my life as a wife ..hehehehe... Alhamdulillah we have been married for four months already :) Didn't realize time flies that fast when you are happy :)) And before anyone asks, let me say it first, NO I am not pregnant yet *belum ada rezeki lagi* But of course we are trying :p

This month, am superrrr busy with work, bajoo boutique and attending more than one wedding every single weekend. This weekend I got four wedding invites(haihhh pening kalau banyak sangat invitation), and will try to attend all four of 'em insya Allah. So yes, life right now is a bit hectic. Kesayangan is also superrrrr busy with his work these days. Nonetheless he always, always make time for me everyday *I love u sayang!*

Life as a wife has been great so far *alhamdulillah*. Of course we needed sometime to adjust and accommodate ourselves when we first move in together, but so far it has been great and we feel really blessed (maybe I 'll do a post on this later yeah). Ok lah, have to go for a meeting right now. I promise I will write more really soon! Ta-ta!!


recent date nite @ alamanda. watched the movie 'Takers'

tube dress: bajoo, cardigan: bajoo, blue bangle: Bandung

mr n mrs ajmal :)