Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I survived.....

 Finally..

Drum roll pleaseeee...






Back at the gym after 2++ years. Guess I got my mojo back (Itu pun setelah jeans favourite kelihatan seperti nangka bersalut apabila di pakai).

On the first day, first thing I did was 15 minutes walk on the treadmill before continuing with RPM class. Almostttt died, but I survived (tapi tak dapek la ikut pace instructor). Jalan senget the next day coz my bon bon terkejut agaknya.. hahahahah..

Second day at the gym (which was yesterday) I did Zumba for one hour and continued with my most favourite class which is body combat for another hour. Non-stop punching and kicking. I loike this! Again, I survived yeay! I prefer to go to the classes rather than running on the treadmill or doing the bicycle or cross trainer. Because in the class, I feel that I won't cheat as much while doing the routine. Boleh? Kalau lari atas treadmill tu sometimes I will cheat and run slower eventhough I feel that I can push myself more.

I realized now that I really do miss my gym session. Tak sangka sungguh rindu nak ke gym. Rindu nak tercungap-cungap. Rindu nak berpeluh. And most of all I miss the feeling that I get after working out..

Today; recovery day, so no gym for me. Takut kang badan tak boleh adjust lagi so I'm taking things slowly.

On the other hand Encek K has been so sweet. He promised to try to come back early from work and jaga Miqa while I'm at the gym.  I told him if I get to go to the gym 3 days a week pun it's more than enough. Tu pun dah rasa bersyukur dah. We don't have maid so we have to bergilir-gilir jaga si kecik. Actually jaga si kecik pun boleh kira macam pergi gym jugak. Kena kejar dia sana-sini kan?

Second time back from the gym, I found this waiting for me on the table.




Not only Encek K jaga Miqa while I was at the gym, he even made dinner for us.
Terima kasih ya Allah kerana menghadiahkan saya suami yang sangat baik hati dan sweet ini.
It's roasted chicken breast with roasted veggies and scramble eggs.

Healthy food tau. Only using olive oil. Kalau makan ayam goreng alamatnye penat je pergi gym kan?


0 comments: