Friday, April 26, 2013

online shopping for the little one

Yes I am addicted to online shopping.
I shop just about everything online.
Not only clothes and shoes and handbags, but also things like food voucher, hotel voucher, photoalbum, even a powerbank 
(damn you GR*UP*N, why so cheap?)

And I have recently done some online shopping for Arfan Miqaeel from Mothercare UK. I don't normally shop online for him, bukan ape, I am a bit particular on the quality and sizing. But since it's Mothercare and I know Mothercare has good quality items, I proceed with the purchase.
My colleagues' uncle helped brought the things back all the way from UK.

It is way cheaper than in KL.
The t-shirts are 7pounds for both. And the shoes are 10pounds for both pairs!





OMG sukaaaa!! I paid about RM80.00 je after convert to Ringgit Malaysia. Suka sangat sebab murah but with good quality.
In KL memang pricier, the stripe t-shirt is RM29.90 and the polo t-shirt is RM39.90 (if I'm not mistaken)
The kungfu shoes pulak, memang takde dekat Mothercare KL.

Now I regret..... For not buying even more especially the kungfu shoes. So comfy for the little guy. Kalau tahu, I would have bought other colours like green, orange, pink(ok fine maybe not pink).. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lepas tu tadi dok gatal tangan pulak pergi browse H&M.
Huarghhh cute clothes with great prices for kids but unfortunately no online shopping for Malaysia. Whyyyyyyyyy??
Now I have to drag encek K to H&M to shop for the little guy. Actually baru 2 kali pergi H&M since H&M bukak kat KL, sedih tak? Encek K yang takmoh bawak saya ke H&M all this while.

I want these for Arfan Miqaeel!


because mummy owns a red jeans, Arfan Miqaeel pun kena ada red jeans



mint coloured chino pants? OMG lawaaa



how cute is this shirt with bow tie? amazeballs!

high cut shoes lawaaaaaaaa!


check out the kid on the H&M page. SWAG!



Must-visit- H&M-pronto!









0 comments: