Thursday, May 16, 2013

congratulations Kazu and Tina

The girl whom we celebrated is finally married to the man of her dreams alhamdullilah!

Congratulations Khazrul and Martina for your beautiful wedding.
Malam berinai and solemnization was held at Fraser Place KL.

I had fun during our malam berinai and sorry tak dapat sleepover, macam biasa mommy duty awaits me.








I am also honoured to be one of your dulang girls :)
To Arfah, Gji, Eana, Farra, Zeffy and Nurel it was nice spending time with you girls!











Fairytale majlis bersanding was held in Duchess Place Ampang.
I love this venue so much (nasib baik dah kahwin, ehh)















To Khazrul and Martina:
Congratulations to both of you, may your love and jodoh lasts till Jannah.

Ameen :)






p.s: I was wearing Jovian Mandagie's collection for both ceremony! Got so many compliments for both peplum kurung and my fave blue dress.

0 comments: