Tuesday, October 29, 2013

on being a mom


Seriously, when you are a mom, you have to do things twice as fast.
Taking your own sweet time is not an option anymore.


Well, at least that's how I feel sometimes.


Check out my date with my boy in the fitting room couple weeks back.


No more taking my own sweet little time trying out clothes *sigh*
No more checking out yes this top makes me look fat *sigh*
Just grab-try-go these days especially when it's just me and him.


He wanted to get out of the changing room within 5 minutes; started banging the door after 5 minutes there, and this is even before I get to try the second top. 


Apelah nasib -__-



 Arfan Miqaeel: ok first I'm gonna check myself out, not bad eh?


Arfan Miqaeel: Next, I'm gonna teach mommy how to pose. Like this lah mommy!


Arfan Miqaeel: Ok now I'm tired and bored, so I'm just gonna sit down.


Arfan Miqaeel: Helloooo mommy, aren't you done yet? Please stop taking pictures and start changing!!


Arfan Miqaeel: Mommy, let me out of here now!


0 comments: