Wednesday, November 6, 2013

first hair cut



Encek K took Arfan Miqaeel for his first hair cut at the barbershop last week.


And-I-missed-it! -____-


He took the little guy for his hair cut while I was at the gym. Haipppp sayang saje je kan? Benciiiiii! I missed the moment, missed my son's first hair cut at the barbershop (barber pun barber lah)
Told me he wanted to surprise me  (Konon lah tu).


We actually have been wanting to cut the little guy's hair for a while now. Mainly coz his hair is curly and he is turning into a lion each day (don't get me wrong, a cute little lion that is). Tapi seriously memang rimas tengok rambut si kecik ni. He kept flicking his hair backwards coz the bangs was already poking his eyes. Kesiannya anak mommy.


Encek K said he was on his best behavior while getting his hair cut by the barber. He was just sitting steadily and surprisingly he did not move an inch unless he was told to do so! Bangga sangat bak kata daddy!


Bak kata daddy jugak: "Elok jugak mommy tak ikut, kalau mommy ikut nanti takut dia mengada-ngada buat perangai nak manja-manja."


Well, I can't deny that fact can't I..?
Everyone keeps telling me: "Kalau mommy dia takde, baik je, tak pernah buat perangai and merengek pun, but the moment mommy dia balik from work je mula lah."


Nampak sangat mommy's boy.
Daddy sila jangan jeles ^_^









0 comments: