Monday, March 17, 2014

Money, you don't you grow on trees?



I - lost - my - iPhone!
Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................


I lost my phone during my outing with le familia at KLCC last Saturday :(
Couldn't remember when was the last time I held my phone that day, only realized that it was missing when I wanted to snap pictures of Arfan playing golf at the sports store. Takde rezeki katanya.


Mostly I am sad coz there are thousands of pictures inside the phone; not to mentioned videos, there's one video where Arfan was dancing with my mom (when he was just one year old). Super cute video, and now it's gone!! Evrything is gone! Argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh stress! Dahla tak install iCloud or even apps to track my phone. I guess I learned my lesson :(((( Nasib baik letak passcode.


Now I obviously need a brand new phone. Arghhhh this means more money!! I just bought encek K Samsung Note 3 for his upcoming birthday next week and I have to put aside some money for my travel to Europe soon, sangat-sangat stress when now I have to buy new phone pulakkkk. Unnecessary damages to my pocket for this month.


Money, why you no grow on trees?? Whyyyy???



0 comments: