Thursday, January 8, 2009

BIG NEWS EH?

Remember when I said I have one more BIG NEWS to tell you guys?

Noooo, it's not the date of my wedding/engagement.. (sorry to dissapoint you guys)...Ini akan diberitahu kemudian (once dah confirm)...heheh...

Well, I am opening a SHOP soon!! MY OWN CLOTHING SHOP!!!!! Yippie yay!!!

The shop will be located at Seksyen 7, Bangi, somewhere near my house :) The full address is:
BUTIK BAJOO
NO 50.1, JALAN 7/7A,
SEKSYEN 7, BANDAR BARU BANGI,
43650 SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN





Quite a big step for me and my dearest I would say! (My dearest is my business partner!). Currently the renovation for this shop is ongoing and hopefully my shop will be opened latest by March '09. Semua dijemput hadir!!!

I know you might be asking why Bangi right? Why not Bangsar or Damansara? Well, at the moment I can only afford to rent a shop in this area. The rent in Bangsar or Damansara will cost me 10 times more than this shop.. Mak tak mampu!!! :( Better start somewhere small rather than not doing anything right?

The colour theme for my boutique is pink and red. The design is simple yet exclusive!! Me likey!! Most of the renovation work is done by myself and my friends (sangat bersyukur ada kawan2 yang supportive dan baik hati!!)..I am planning to sell baju modern, baju tradisional, baju muslim, handbags, shoes and accessories.. Anybody who has any brilliant ideas/proposal is welcome! Do contact me for your ideas ok..

I hope everything will turn out to be ok and my boutique will be successfull. AMIN!

7 comments:

Hanafedora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hanafedora said...

wohoooooooooo....wow! congrats n hope u do well..ada launch tk nnti? But i know I can't come kalau ada pun.. kalau nk baju bajuan dr London beritahu la..pedo leh jadi supplier..kahkah... :P if u see something online yg cantik dr London la kan.. then I'll bring it back middle of the year.. I'm one of ur supporters..go jai

shafiza jai azali said...

pedo, thanks for your support... tu la kalo H&M sale bleh beli barang 4 me tak??? hehehehe

p/s: how's married life treating u?

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

hey.. hope everything will run smoothly for u! cheersss.. :D

p.s. my cupcakes mood cam dah low skang due to lots of blossoming cupcakes bizz everywhere.. bosan okehh.. rasa dah tua je in this bizz.. haha! anyhow, good luck! :)

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

yahooooooooooooo! eh, i have yet to find a good location la..if u hear any, do tell ok! me wanna get mine going too!

Nadia Hamid said...

Jai dear..
I wosh u all the best for u soon-to-be-open bizz..

Juz remember that u have all my support ok..

Ain Kalam said...

hey girl.... congrats on the new shop... and do keep having them online too okay... :)

you go girl....