Tuesday, January 6, 2009

bye-bye '08

Am back in the office after a veryyyy long holiday. Sangat benci!!!! However, I did manage to do a lot of things during the holidays. Sangat happy :)

Oh for those of you who doesn't know, this is the ninth year I'm with my dearest. I know, sangat lama kan?? Sembilan tahun!!

Encik Mohd Ajmal Faiz, I lurvee you sooooo much :)


sayang kekasih tangan-tangankan

Ok, I already know the next question, when are we getting hitched right? Well, once the date is confirmed, I will let everybody knows. No worries!

I have one more big news to tell you guys but I think I will do it in the next post.

Cheers!





3 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

ur getting engaged soon! yeayy!!!! hahahhahahah

shafiza jai azali said...

blum lagi la babe! muahaha... u already know what the BIG news..

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

ala....kasi la more BIG news! hehehhehe cepat skit! hehehe