Monday, December 7, 2009

my red hot weekend

My weekend was great :) On Saturday as usual I was at bajoo boutique the whole day. Few very nice customers came.. Sangat best layan diorang.. And later in the evening went for a short date with kesayangan. Had dinner and had to teman him watch football match (baahhhhhhhhh, boring!).. I was already nagging for him to take me home during half time, and so he did :P Tu pun sampai rumah around 2am dah..

My Sunday started early. Had to get up at 8am coz I have to be in Shah Alam at 10am for free makeup class at Red Glow . I was among 10 readers who was selected by Redmummy to attend the free makeup session. Kesayangan drove me there and he had to membawa diri during my makeup class..hehehe.. The session with Red Glow was really great and I definitely learn a lot of makeup tricks and tips... Sekarang confident sikit la nak buat makeup sendiri.. All the other ladies pun sangat best and sangat sporting to the maksimum.. Sangat gila-gila yang teramat. Sooooo if you wanna learn how to do your own makeup properly or if you wanna become a makeup artist, you can contact Red Glow :) Thank you to Kak Ina and Kak Najwa from Red Glow and of course thank you Kak Red from Redmummy. Sooo bila lagi nak buat session ngan butik bajoo pulak ni?

*Pictures are courtesy from Redmummy.com coz I tak sempat lagi nak load the pictures from my camera.

Redmummy readers with Ina and Najwa from Red Glow

with Redmummy.
My maxi dress purple is from bajoo boutique



0 comments: