Monday, December 28, 2009

is it monday already :P

It's already Monday and I was superrrrr duperrrr lazy to get up this morning and go to work .. pftttt.. Nonetheless I got up after snoozing my phone alarm about 20 times..hehe.. Driving from my hometown was easy breezy as many people are still on leave... And as predicted office is surely empty today. Ouh and today am wearing a nice lil skirt from bajoo boutique. I rarely wear flowery prints to work but this skirt is too cute too resist :) Will be available soon at bajoo boutique! Our YEAR END SALE is still ongoing until end of next month! Don't miss it yo!


right profile. kenapakah gembira sangat di hari isnin?

left profile. yes i am always in black when I am in the office.

front view

simba me!
black puffy blouse: jusco, grey and black flower mini skirt: bajoo boutique, leggings: bajoo boutique, black wedges: cats whiskers










p.s: harini nak pegi amek optimus prime. so long megatron, you will be missed :'(



0 comments: