Monday, January 4, 2010

bye-bye 2009

2009 was definitely a great year for me. Loadsaaaa fab things happened in my life and I could not thanked GOD enough for making it happened. Of course there were some unfortunate events along the way, but hey, life without a few hiccups is no fun right?

So here are some recaps from 2009:
- Opened "bajoo boutique" physically in June, only ALLAH knows how much effort, laughter and tears I put into the shop. And of course there's always kesayangan, without him, I might already end up in some mental institution :P Of course with the newly opened shop means more responsibilities for us. Beli stock bajoo, rekod stock, money in, money out, rent, bills, gaji pekerja, rolling modal, etccc, etcc, sape kata bukak kedai ni senang and terus dapat duit banyak??? On the brighter sight, I gained loadsaa new friends, and am fortunate enough to meet some of these beautiful people. Thank you babes :)) Also, when bajoo is worn by celebrities; I will go OVER THE MOON!! (Thanks pndz!!). And when my customer text me "Jai, received the bajoo already, am loving it soo much! :)" I CANNOT DESCRIBE THE FEELINGS WITH WORDS!! Happy beyond words I tell u! Ouh, and when bajoo boutique was on air on TV9 in September '09, I was definitely flying over the rainbow. Super happy beyond any words!! I realized that not many people got the chance and the opportunity that I am given, and for that I am truly truly 'bersyukur' kepadaNYA.

- Got engaged :D After "berkawan" since 2001 and became official in 2002, we finally got engaged during my birthday in July last year. Couldn't be happier!!! This year, insya ALLAH our BIG day will be held (am already stressing bout this). "Sayang, if you are reading this, I just want to let you know that I LOVE U SOOOOO MUCH." (ok, yang lain2 silakan muntah). I know that sometimes I really pushed your angry button to the maximum, but knowing you, I know you couldn't be mad at me. Thank you for always being there (walaupun selalu je kena marah), for being patient with me and thank you for always helping and teaching me to be a better person. I can't wait for our BIG day and I am already looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you :) me love u!!

- Travelling. I can't believe that I went to Indonesia 4 times last year.. yup, 4 times. And believe it or not am going there again next month. Dah macam rumah kedua pulak rasanya.. My trip there next month is for berjalan-jalan, cari barang kahwin and of course new stocks for bajoo boutique! This year travelling plan also include Phuket, Bali and Hong Kong insya ALLAH sekiranya kewangan mengizinkan.

- Family & Friends :) My love oness, whom I did spend more time with last year! My mom yang selalu berleter but always wants the best for her children(went for a holiday with her last year), my besties whom are always supportive (thanks korang beli bajoo), my homies who always stood up for me and kesayangan when we needed them. Thank you guys!!

- Car. Me and kesayangan finally got a brand new car last December. Our first harta together-together. We are both lovin' our new car eventhough I think it's a tad too big for me to drive :P Many people complaint they cannot see me when I'm driving the car as they say I'm too small for the car, so it kinda look like the car is driving itself (creepy weh!)And for 2010, we are hoping to save enough money to purchase our house(maybe) end of this year, insya ALLAH.

- Handbags (tetiba), so last year ada rezeki lebih sikit, I did manage to make a little COACH family on my own. I know to some people COACH is nothing compared to LV or CHANEL or GUCCI. But since I bought the babies with my own sweat and blood (and also kesayangan's sweat and blood :P), I think I deserved a little credit to myself.

For 2010, I want to learn how to sew and probably starting the sewing course next month :) I am learning more about fashion and hopefully I can take bajoo boutique to the next level. To tell you the truth, never in a million years I thought I would own my own little boutique, I mean I have always love fashion and clothes but to own something on my own is a true fairytale and for sure I will work extra hard to keep my dreams alive. To all you ladies out there, there's nothing wrong with having big dreams and keep in mind that it's never too late for anything.

0 comments: