Monday, January 4, 2010

last minute

Few days before the new year, me and kesayangan went out for a shopping trip at MidValley. I was eyeing for this one particular studded bag at ZARA. I knew kesayangan didn't like the bag as much as I did; so when I asked him to stopped by ZARA BSC(coz I had seen the bag in ZARA BSC two days earlier) before we headed to MidValley, he refused to do so... He said "kalau ada rezeki awak, mesti ada beg tu kat MidV".. Sungguh bengang I tell u!! And guess what? The damn bag was already sold out in MidValley!! pftttttttttt!! And when I called ZARA BSC the reply was " Sorry miss, the last bag is already placed at the counter, the lady went to the fitting room and had booked the bag". And of course kesayangan had to answer to me la kan.. he was like "alaa B, beg tu bukannya cantik sangat pun, ada beg lain lagi B, beg tu bukan ada tulis ZARA pun, macam beg biasa je". From the beginning he was already complaining about the price of the bag, he was like why do we have to pay so much for a studded bag which doesn't even have one single ZARA word written on the bag. He was like "How would people know you are carrying a ZARA bag?" Well, at that time my face was already like "cekodok basi".. Don't know why, but I didn't shout at him, I was like "B, awak tak faham, saya suka sangat2 beg tu B, dia mahal sebab dia leather laa, tak kisah la ada tulis ZARA ke tak" (almost teary eyes).. At this point I had already lost any hope of getting the bag :(

So, to compensate the loss of the bag I had to buy other things and occupy my mind off it. Even kesayangan didn't complain when I bought the same shoes in two colours that night. Betapa lah sedihnya tak dapat beg tu.. Little that I know, kesayangan had planned something else for me.... *to be continued in the next entry, kasi suspend sket :P




one shoulder diamante top: sg wang, leggings: bajoo, cardigan: mossimo, bag: LV, shoes:primavera, headband & earings: DIVA

us!

mula-mula happy


muka cembeng tak dapat beg ZARA



0 comments: