Tuesday, January 26, 2010

busy busy busy

Sorry for the lacked of updates from yours truly. Toooooo many things to do at this moment. Busy with bajoo (as usual), taking orders for the gorgeous kaftan below, made fully by yours truly (mata dah nak juling jahit jewel stones dah), work, gym, kesayangan, wedding preparation and holiday preparation. I sleep nearly 2am on most days and wake up at 7am :( So, yes, on some days I feel really tired.... But it's ok, work hard now, play harder later.

Two holiday trips coming soon and I really hope I could get some rest during those trips..Saya amat memerlukan masa rehat!! Ouh and on the weeked I did some wedding package scouting at my hometown. Waaahh memang mahal gile nak kahwin sekarang ni.. Semua pun ribu-ribu babe..tambah bunga cenonet pun tambah seribu tau tak.. pening, pening.... Kesimpulannya kena carik duit banyak-banyak lagi ni.. haishhhhhh.. More update coming soon dearies.. Don't miss me too much.. and sesapa nak order kaftan boleh la SMS/EMAIL or PM me...

cantik kan? i mean the bajoo la :P



to die for jewels around neck area




2 comments:

Que Ariffin said...

canteekkkkk
=D

Seri Mas Nurwani said...

waa cantik lah kaftan ni:p

babe boleh tak u email i the price for this kaftan? boleh tempah in any colors kn? hehe

my email -> seriwani08@gmail.com