Monday, May 3, 2010

double trouble

Hello hello ladies! How's your Monday so far? My eyes are still half closed at this moment :P And I am forcing myself to focused on reading all the never ending emailssssss in my inbox.

How was your weekend darls? Hope it went well as planned.. Mine was great and as usual tiring. The tiredness started on Friday evening la kan.. Soooo last Friday evening I kinda forced kesayangan to go to SS15 to 'pop my berry' shop. Yup; I got my Blackberry already since last Thursday and melihat BB tanpa accessories adalah menyedihkan :( The shop is called pop my berry and it specializes in selling all kinds of BB accesories. Well, blame it on all my friends coz they were the ones who poisoned my mind to go there. So naturally kesayangan had to bring me there la kan coz I am not familiar with the area. On our way there, kesayangan received a call from his friend asking his whereabouts, and seperti biasa la kan tiba-tiba kawan-kawan kesayangan pun ada jugak tengah minum kat area situ... So, saya takde la rasa bersalah sangat coz kesayangan bawak saya beli barang2 BB and he gets to meet his friends as well. Double yeay on that! I think we got home around 2++ am kot..

Bajoo Boutique was closed on Saturday as it was labour day. Since me myself is a very hardworking labour, I decided to take the day off. Eventhough it was off day for me I still had to get up around 8++ am coz I needed to do soooo many things. First stop was Midvalley with kesayangan to get our hantaran items. Our parents have been bugging us on this and plus we have to hand over the hantaran items by end of this month to my aunt(my aunt will be doing the hantarans for both sides). Traffic was crazy at Midvalley, dekat sejam kot baru dapat parking (yela orang baru dapat gaji kan, go figure la). We forced ourselves to stay focused on our target in Midvalley, which was to buy things for hantaran only. Well at least kesayangan managed to do that, I on the other hand(with lower self control kan) went to DIVA and bought a few non-hantaran related stuffs. *pftttttt They were having SALE, how can I say no to that???? But we did managed to get some of our hantaran items; phewww some progress there. We then stopped for drinks at Chillis before headed to another place.


muka riang ria kat jambatan MidV

leka main BB sampai lupa saya kan? :P


dress: bajoo(new arrival), belt: sg wang, bag: GUESS, shoes: VINCCI, earings: DIVA



hasil tangkapan! wahahahahha!




And where did we go after having drinks at Chillis? Bukit Kiara area yo! Yup, for the Double Trouble Concert. Rock Kapak weh! Actually mestila bukan my idea kan, mestila kesayangan yang nak tengok Search ngan Wings tu, saya cuma ikut aje, am not die hard fan tapi tahu la lagu2 dorang kan. Our friend opened a booth there so most of the time I just melepak kat situ aje. Layan lagu pun mostly dari luar aje.. hehehehe...Serius ramai gilaaaa orang okeh, Bukit Kiara indoor arena tu macam nak meletup dah rasanya. Ada yang pengsan, patah tangan and muntah-muntah semua kat dalam! Gila scary! Met a lot of friends there too.. wah korang pun minat Wings and Search ek? hehehehhe..


Red Garage girls :)


dah tukar uniform dah
white tank: nichii, denim leggings: bajoo


encek kesayangan!











1 comments:

deedots said...

jai..
both u n jemal pkai BB gak ke?
marilah mengadd i kat BBM.. hoho bule i order baju gune BBM jek =P

-dhuha