Wednesday, June 8, 2011

mommy and me matching

Let's face it.. Little girls have more fun when it comes to dressing up. It's also easier playing 'mommy and me matching' with little girls. When it comes to little boys..ermm we (mommies) have to be extra creative when dressing them up.

I love, love, loveeeee seeing Kourtney Kardashian's style and love how she always try to complement her outfit with her son's (Mason) outfit. They just look so cute together!

Hopefully by end of the year, I could loose all the weight I have gained (boleh ke nak kurus balik ni dalam masa 4 bulan lepas bersalin??) and be just as stylish as her! I think Kourtney's style is not too over the top, most of the time she's being practical and most importantly her looks is achievable by everyone! Check out Kourtney and Mason looking super cute together :) Pictures credit to Kourtney's official website.





love the matching vest! I want that bag please encek K! btw Mason look superrrr cute!




love the top with the skirt (although the skirt is too short for my liking)




i love the pants the most




love this one as well :) black maxi(checked), white blazer(checked), orange hermes bag(errr, tak mampu lagi kot), cute son(on the way!hehe)


where to get leopard print sandals?


feelin' blue mommy?


denim is the way to go!


ouhhh I want the moschino belt please!




simple and practical



love love love




2 comments:

Madam Sooyaree said...

Boleh aje yang to lose the weight in 4 months, the flab tu yang lambat :(

shafiza jai azali said...

huda, yeke? haishh kena berusaha lagi keras la nak hilangkan flab tu kan..