Thursday, July 26, 2012

20 by Rizalman Ibrahim, exclusive for Tesco

 
Ok ok I know I know, cerita pasal Rizalman for Tesco ni dah basi.. Sekarang semua sibuk dengan baju Jovian Mandagie kan?? But still.. Tak kira nak update jugak  :p



I first heard about this collaboration between Rizalman and Tesco on Astro Awani, seriously super excited when I heard it, excited enough that I immediately put a reminder on the launching date on my phone.







Googled the designs and fell in love with some of the pieces. Plus, a lot of the pieces came in black and white (if you know me, you know I'm a black and white kinda girl). So I waited and waited and waited until the launch date which was 7th July; woke up at 7am on a SATURDAY morning just for the sake of going to Tesco. Encek K siap perli lagi kata I pergi Tesco lagi awal daripada pergi kerja, heh! Hangkut si kenit sekali as Encek K was working on that Saturday morning.


8.30am I was already 'terpacak' at Tesco Kajang; and good news was... the Rizalman area was empty! Yipeee takde orang sangat pun, ada sorang dua je tu pun blur sebab ape ada baju Rizalman kat Tesco. So I happily tried on each and every piece of the collection. Spend about two hours there just for trying the clothes and of course contemplating which one I should get for myself. Muahahahahahahha.. Kalau ikutkan nafsu habis semua ku beli, tapiiiiii sebab ikutkan kewarasan akal fikiran ku ini, belilah beberapa helai je.. (beberapa tu berapa exactly?)


Beberapa helai tu = 3 helai aje (3 helai aje encek K kata??).. But encek K forgive me and kasik chance coz last year I was in my confinement remember? No fancy baju raya for me last year.. So he gave me green light for this year to go all out(yeayyy). This year memang sakan lah raya saya! I bought the three designs below :))
 


Tapi... ada tapi pulak... I can't wear the polka dot mini kurung just yet... Whyyyy????





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.









This is why!!! Cashier lady kat Tesco tak cabut 'grey tag' tu!! Arghhhhh!! I realized this a week after I bought the baju sebab ingatkan nak pakai pergi wedding skali I noticed the tag was still there! Superrrrr stress when I saw this I tell you. And sampai sekarang pun belum sempat pergi Tesco lagi to take off this thingy. Arghhhhhh!!!



why oh why?????









Ok jumping to a different topic; encek K is now on his outstation trip again until this Friday :( He left for his trip yesterday evening; buttttt before he leaves the house yesterday he prepared some food for my buka puasa. I came home from my office and found something in the kitchen. He said it was for me and that he prepared it.


The thing is... I feel so touched by this (dalam hati ada taman time ni).. I know he was rushing from his office, came back home to take his luggage and then straightaway to the airport to catch his flight. Still, he managed to squeeze some time prepare food for me (since he is leaving me during Ramadhan he said).. Thank you sayang. Sangat-sangat appreciate your effort. Balik cepat pleaseee! I love you!


Kebab with garlic wrap by encek K. Super sedap!









0 comments: