Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July is special for me :)

Hey peeps!

Sorry for not updating for a while. Been busy juggling life and work (yeah.. yeah.. the usual).

My boy turns 11 months a couple days ago. *sigh* Time does fly very fast I suppose. He's a big boy now with 2 teeth already yeay!

And at the end of this month he'll be one year old. Oh emm geee dah besar anak mommy!

The month of July will always be special to me; first there's my birthday (yup, am gonna become a year older tomorrow), then there's our wedding anniversary on the 10th July (which reminds me I have yet to buy anniversary present for Encek K, still don't know what to get him though), and then there's little Miqa's birthday at the end of the month which is on the 30th. 3 big events in one month. I love u July!!

Last night Encek K managed to surprise me with a cake for my birthday. Terkejut mak nokss! Wasn't expecting it coming at all. Dahla pakai comot je coz konon-konon nak pegi makan sate. Sekali ada surprise la. Thank youuuuu dear Encek K ku sayang. You never missed to surprise me with a cake eversince we got together (since zaman boipren girlpren dulu pun ada surprise kek tiap2 tahun for me). Thank you so much sayang :))


 



 



And errrr the last part... jeng jeng jenggg... the presentsssss..  got one of my dream bag as 'hadiah melahirkan Miqa' (so, for next baby buleh kah saya dapat beg Chanel pulak??) And iPhone4s as my birthday + anniversary gift. I was happy beyond words. Thank you for the things buttttttt more importantly thank you for being a great husband and a great father. Looking forward to grow old with you along with many more handbags maybe? *kidding*


Thank youuuuuu soooo soooo much sayang!!!!!!




1 comments:

❤ Diyan Idris AidyEmpire ❤ said...

Sama beg gucci tu...pun enchek suami yg belikan...hihihihi..