Thursday, September 27, 2012

For the love of egg


Sometimes, the small little things in our life can put a big smile on our face.



for the love of the super adorable egg


Hubby made this for dinner a couple of weeks ago.

Wait why is there baked beans and grilled things on almost all of my food post?

Coz hubby is trying to eat healthily and I had no choice but to follow pftttt  we are trying to eat healthily these days.

So no more mee goreng nad nasi lemak ayam for us bummer!


 Grilled dory, grilled chicken, grilled bread with melted cheese inside served with baked beans and a heartshape egg *awwwww, melted when I saw the egg*
Everything is cooked with olive oil btw, don't play-play arrrrrr.


 I think it's kinda sweet that he made me a heartshape fried egg (yes, I am that cheesy). 



Yes, it's a small little thing..


But the small thing made me smile :)


0 comments: