Friday, October 12, 2012

shopping is my theraphy

I was not feeling well last week. Got 5 days of MC's coz I was down with vertigo. Doctor ordered me to seriously get loads of rest since one of the cause of vertigo is extreme exhaustion :(


Alhamdulillah I am feeling much much better now, but I really am taking things slowly and trying my best not too stress myself over small things.


One thing for sure shopping always makes everyone me happy! Hahaha...
*encek K I know you are smiling/laughing everytime I say this*


Plus, when I got sick, I realized life is way too short; so please go ahead and do the things that make you happy! For me shopping lah kan (alasan.. alasan..)


Since last month I have been buying a few pair of pants.
Ok fine, I have bought 6 pairs of pants these two months (errrr October is not even over yet, I might get a couple more pants). Sighh, not too sure why I am obsessed with buying pants lately! Bought 3 skinny jeans, 1 floral jeggings and 2 tribal print jeans -__-


 Super love seeing how these ladies styled their flower pants. Simple yet edgy!



My feet! Bought the black and white jeggings from Lawa-Lawa and studded loafers is from Cotton On.



Super super love the tribals pants I got from the newly opened H&M Kuala Lumpur. Lawa gilers please!



Maybe I want to style it like this. Simple aje kan. Picture credit to mr google :)

 


Got this flower printed shirt as well from H&M. Lawa tak?




And I want more things from H&M please. They weren't there in the store the other day. Must drag encek K to H&M soon. Must. Must. Must. I want this blue flowery shirt and the flowery leggings!! Arghhhh!!




I also want this bad ass camouflage printed pants from ZARA.
But looking at the price tag (RM 199.90), I guess they have to be put on hold :(
Why lah so expensive??

*Wahai DUIT, silalah tumbuh atas pokok*
Have a nice weekend peeps.




1 comments:

Madam Sooyaree said...

Cantik aje Jai pakai, kalau kita yang pakai, hahaha... hazab!!!