Friday, October 12, 2012

Belated Birthday Post and I am wearing Jovian RTW

Another two hours to go before the weekend starts.
I - can - do - this!


Anyhoots, today I am super rajin writing two posts in one day. Well actually is this a super belated post for my dearest son ke post ni sebab mummy dia nak tunjuk baju Jovian?


Anyhoots we had a mini birthday celebration for Miqa in middle of September. First birthday always counts, to the parents la kan, the birthday boy memang have no idea what's going on. Siap melopong bila dengar orang lain nyanyi lagu Happy Birthday.


Happy belated birthday my son. One year old; now dah big boy, you can already walk and run everywhere. Jenuh daddy and mummy kejar sana-sini. Getting smarter and growing bigger each day :')


Never knew I can love someone unconditionally before I had you.
Daddy and Mummy love you forever and ever and ever. Like every parents, daddy and mummy will always pray for all the good things for you and we will try to provide the best for you Insya Allah :')


Muaks! Smooch!


DIY banner. Mummy yang buat hokay!



Special Agent OSO buttercream cake. All the kids were fighting over the OSO figure.



Si kecik melopong bila dengar lagu Happy Bithday to youuuuu.


Pastu blurr; what's going on mummy??


Daddy and Mummy heart you sayang.






Moving on now..
Kasik chance kat mummy lagi..
Mummy wants to show my Jovian dress..

Got so many compliments that day, saying they love the dress.

I'm one happy lady that day!


Ok sory posing maut kejap bersama Jayla dress.



Feelingggg lebih ni


Again. Happy weekend. See you guys here next week.


0 comments: