Friday, December 27, 2013

mango online shopping


I am a big fan of Mango (as in Mango the clothing store, not the fruit, damn I like the fruit too actually!)
Do you know that Mango is having a massive sale right now?
FYI, Mango usually does their sale in June and December. 
Being a loyal customer, of course I have been waiting for the sale to start as I have been eyeing on a few items since a couple of months ago. So I waited and waited for the sale to happened.


And when the sale starts I made my purchase lah kan.
But this time I did it via online yeay!
It was my first time doing the Mango online actually, usually I will go to the store physically and do the purchased; but since I already know what I wanted and I have tried the items before so I figured why not try to do it online. Anyhoo, the nearest Mango store to my office does not have the items that I wanted anyway, so that's one more reason why I did my purchase online.


The sale is still ON actually with 50% off all items but a lot of items are gone already.
You can go to this page and register yourself first and then make your purchase online.
It's really simple actually.


My items arrived 3 days after I made my purchased!
And I was really really surprised to know that the items are shipped directly from Barcelona, Spain. If you spend RM400 or more then you get free international shipping (this is what I did), or if not the charges for shipping is RM40 (which I still think is very reasonable considering they ship the items from Barcelona)
They also have exchange policy in placed which allows you to change your items locally, means you do not have to ship it back to Barcelona, you can walk into any local Mango store in your country and make the changes for your items. Quite convenient duncha think? 

And now I am browsing for more. Help!

Some useful tips for the next sale; first you should go to any Mango store locally; have a look and try the items that you like, so that you will know what's your exact size(I am always between XS or S) and whether the clothing look good on you or not. Sometimes some things are just not right for your body type/body shape eventhough it looks damn good on the mannequin, so better be safe and try it on. Then wait for the sale and do your purchase online. Saves time and money I think plus since you already know what you want you can avoid from exchanging the items. This will be my strategy for the next round of sale muahahahhahahaha.


So tell me is it too early to prepare for their June 2014 sale?  -___-



Mango website


Tracking my items, this was how I discovered that it was shipped from Barcelona


And what did I get for myself? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!






0 comments: