Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Twilight really?



Fine, somebody sue me please..
Nobody is even talking about Twilight anymore, it's soooo yesterday durhhh.







Forgive me as I have just finished reading the Twilight books, the complete series (lembap betul).
I have never been interested with Twilight all this while, I'm more of Harry Potter fan actually. 









My mum actually bought all the books  right after the first movie came out, she's a die hard fan of Team Edward you see (don't you ever kutuk Edward in front of her ok!), but I have never been interested to read the books all this while. However this changed a couple weeks ago when I accidentally saw the final fight scene in Twilight - Breaking Dawn Part 2 on Astro. Fuiyoohhh I tell you. It made me immediately wanted to read the books. Like I want to read it right there and then!






It took me two weeks to finished all four books. My verdict on the books; I really love it! The whole series. It's actually easier reading the books coz I just imagined all the characters in the books like the ones in the movie  (macam saya bayangkan Aaron Aziz dalam cerita Adam & Hawa). But I don't think Robert Pattinson can be justified as Edward Cullen *LOL*


One thing for sure, the final fight scene in the movie was really something, the director did a really good job on interpreting the scene from the book into the movie. Ok, now my mission is to watch all the Twilight movies, so far I have only seen the first one and the fight scene from the last movie.

Talk about "ketinggalan zaman."   -__-'








0 comments: