Monday, April 28, 2014

1,2,3 action



Finally got some pictures of me attending the back-to-back class launching at the gym on the 12th of April.
I attended the new launching for BodyPump, BodyCombat and MTV dance class. Saya sangat sukaa walaupun by the end of the 3rd class kaki dah gigil sikit.


Theme of the day was colourful, but please pardon me for only wearing colourful cap, didn't have the time to get colourful outfits (plus all my workout clothes are either black or grey boleh?)


I had lotsaaa fun that day. Great company and great instructors for all classes. If you want to know more about the classes you can go to LesMills official page or visit the gym's official FB page: TLS Fitness.


Enjoy the pictures!
Credit to: TLS Fitness FB page, Evelyn's FB page and Kak Jo's FB page.


The offical launch at TLS Fitness


Before class starts


Again, group photo


With Kak Jo, she's such an inspiration


With Evelyn and Kak Jo


Selfie is a must anywhere, anytime *LOL*



started with BodyPump


BodyPump is definitely one of my fave now as I can see my backside getting better you know..


full concentration


group photo for BodyPump.


BodyCombat class was next. My most favourite class yo!


Spot me laughing or was I tired?


Group photo for BodyCombat!


MTV Dance class, saya si kayu yang tak berapa pandai menari...


Ewahh, pop it, shake it!




0 comments: