Thursday, April 10, 2014

matchy matchy lah sangat



Remember that I bought the Samsung Note 3 for encek K's birthday?


Guess who bought another Samsung Note 3 for herself?
 ME!! (Ok lame joke)


Remember I lost my phone during my outing to KLCC? 
I was phone-less for about three weeks, ok lah not phone-less entirely coz I was using my company mobile phone which was a very basic smart phone. 


Even Arfan Miqaeel knows that the company mobile phone was very basic smartphone Coz he always come to me and asked to take picture with him (take kicture mummy!); and since this phone has no front camera I need to turn to the back camera; and he will then say "Alaaa, tak loley" (read: Alaaa, tak boleh)... 
I is sentap gittew coz I cannot selfie with my little boy  -_____-'


I decided to get myself the Samsung Note 3 in rosegold/white while Encek K's Samsung is rosegold/black. Matchy-match gittew.


What made me choose Anroid over iPhone. Well mainly coz it was a lot cheaper (I was flat broke remember??) The iPhone would have costed me an upfront of RM2700(phone and data plan contract) while the Samsung Note 3 only costed me RM1199 upfront for the phone and data plan contract. So I gave in and bought Samsung instead of iPhone. The biggest advantage of the Samsung Note 3 is the 5.7 inch huge screen. I fell in love the big screen immediately. The rest I would say pretty much comparable to iPhone. I love it to the max! Most importantly I can now do selfies with the little boss. He is now the master of duck face btw *facepalm











0 comments: