Wednesday, October 29, 2008

cuppacakes

hasil usaha =P

So, I had a longer short weekend :) Still soo many open houses and sooooo many weddings to attends. Thanks for inviting me peeps! I'll make sure I invite you guys for my wedding nanti ok? (God knows when la kan)

jai + umi (arfah sory ur name takde)


Anyhoo, I have been planning to bake cupcakes since last month (tapi kemalasan membara selalunya!), and finally I made it last weekend with the help of my mummy and my besties AH & UN. (They came lepaking at my house!) Senang je buat cupcake ni rupanye.. Campak2 je everything together. I think the tricky part is making the design itself. You have to be really creative & artsy. Well, since this is my first time, I just used mixed colourful chocolate rice for the design.

excuse our busuk face. panas wei kat dapur.

The verdict? Hehehe.. Rasa ok lah for first timer, not bad at all, sedap gak la..The design? As you can see we basically wrote our names on the cake.. Easiest design everr...Kesimpulannya baking cakes is definitely not my most fave thing to do. Jual bajoo lagi best rasanye :)

0 comments: