Monday, October 20, 2008

video stream

Ok, am still in the office now. Have to attend an "international group IT forum" via videoconference. Good to know what's going on in my company tapi agak malas nak drive balik lambat later. The road is abit scary at night :(

Anyhow, the good thing is; tomorrow we can take half day leave. Yeay! I can clean my super messy room tomorrow (hopefully) or I can sleep some more =P considering the weekend tak cukup rehat lagi! Yup, still busy attending open houses and weddings everywhere. Bulan mulia untuk beramah mesra and mating season kot..Hehe..

Oklah, that's all for today I think, tomorrow I akan meng-update this blog lagi..

Nite peeps!

2 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

apsal bole amik half day leave woi? mane aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

shafiza jai azali said...

yela..duk kat opis sampai kul 11pm maaa.... jakgi i nak balik bersuka ria... muahahaha