Thursday, October 23, 2008

maybe i will

top:bandung (no brand)
leggings: sg wang
silver flats: vincci
silver cuff bangle: forever 21

One of my friends asked me yesterday "What triggered me to open my online clothing biz?". I thought the answer was pretty transparent u know.. Because I lurveee fashion and I want to make some extra income while doing the thing I love.. like durhhh...And she asked me what's really my personal style? I told her whatever I sell is definitely something that I would wear everyday for the rest of my life. The stock is carefully selected so that it represents me truly :) And I promised the price is really affordable..

And then she suggested that I post my fashion style on my blog.. Yeah, I have seen people putting their stylish picture on their blogs; stating which brand/where they get the pieces they are wearing.. Well, I guess it's not a bad idea.. maybe I will put my "fashion shot" pictures on this blog soon..

The thing is, sometimes I'm tooo lazy to dress up to go to work u know..No cute guys to impress, no girls to share it with, no nothing... Ok fine, maybe I should impress MYSELF je la kan?..Who cares about other people la kan...

Most of the time, I will be in BLACK outfit when I'm in the office..hitam, hitam, hitam, macam takde kaler lain je kan? Don't get me wrong, it's not because of the slimming effect or anything, I just love the colour black. Period.

If I'm going out, then it's different (but I still lurveee black)... Cannot help it.. My mom always say, baju ko ni macam taik cicak je, hitam putih, hitam putih, takde kaler lain ke, cam nyamuk aedes pun ada aku tengok.. huhuh..Yup, I also love white..!!

Maybe I will put my "outing pics" more and not my "office pics". We'll see.. Enjoy the first "vain" shot then..


0 comments: