Friday, December 19, 2008

benci :'(

:'( Feel like crying. My two best buddies in the office will be leaving next week. Now I got fewer buddies in the office.




Well, what can I say about them? Tooooo many GOOD THINGS I think! I have known them since the first day I joined the company and that was three years ago.

To RB, my current cubicle neighbour, I will miss you man; who will bring me newspaper everyday from now on?? Who will I ask questions to next week? Who will crack jokes with me?? Who will disturb MR with me? WHOOOOOO?? Arghh!!!

I am happy that you moved on but VERY SAD that you will be leaving me. I have never seen someone who is so passionate about their work as you. And you always think positive even if the whole world is collapsing on top of you. You will go far my friend. And I want to thanked you for all your help, for all your motivation, for protecting me, for everything.. Thank you.

To II, thank you for always pushing me to be the best in everything. I know you always mean well and that sometimes I am too stubborn to listen, but please know that I always, always remember whatever it is that you said to me. Who's gonna bring me food next week man? Who will "kacau" me until I cry when you and RB left??? Who?? Who??

Again, I am VERY SAD that you will be leaving, but thank you for always making me realized that there are a lot of opportunities and chances out there. Thank you for giving me and RB alot of motivation and making us realized that there's always something bigger and if we put our hearts into it, we will definitely achieve it. Thank you. Thank you.

It has been a pleasure to know both of you and it has been a pleasure to work with both of you. I wish you the very best in everything. And I am truly sorry if I had done something wrong throughout our 3 years friendship (and many more years hopefully!).

If there's anything I think both of you know how to reach me :)

p/s: ok, ok, jangan risau saya akan jemput bila saya kahwin nanti! RB, let's see siapa dapat baby dulu =P

p.p/s: I am sure you guys will be missing me at your new office kan? (ok la sory kalau saya syok sendiri)




2 comments:

Dreams Come True said...

You make me cry :( It is very sad I have to leave you alone.... but keep in touch. Just think I am on long leave :)

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

awwww :'(