Tuesday, December 2, 2008

lalalalala

Weekend was quiet for me. Did some house cleaning on Saturday and later drove back to my hometown. My bestie UN came lepaking at my house and trying new bajoo :) Lepak2 makan spageti sume sambil borak2.. Really glad you came my dear.. Semoga semua rancangan kita berjaya bebeh!! hehehehe

Sunday; I finally got what I want, which is zZzZZZZzzzz (almost) the whole day. Sangat gumbira! (E'en sory awak call saya tak jawab!). Memang tak produktif langsung on Sunday. *sigh


*sengal di office


Today; biasala back at office. Not so much work today but was pissed this morning due to some stupidos here. This evening, will be going to the gym to kick some butt and later maybe going for bowling session with my homies.

* Am missing my dearest as he is currently away (again and again) for his outstation. Balik cepat please!

3 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

ngek! org nak ajak jumpe kat alamanda! grrr :) eh, how's job hunting going? senyap je kamu..saye dah 2 hari ponteng keje..heheh demam...

shafiza jai azali said...

haishh.. tetibe sekarang bnyk kerja kt ofis, nak buat CL for you pun tak sempat.. dang!! this week i give you me resume ok?

jom jumpa weken ni!!!

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

babe, i've linked u up! :)

p.s. tgh job hunting ke?? me too!!! i can't work following this odd hours anymore.. perut nnt kang makin besar!! huhhuu.. ohh tq for the wish neway! :)