Friday, November 28, 2008

and they call me a liar?

It's Friday, it's Friday! WOOOT WOOOT!! And today I wanna go shopping!! Yippie!! What I want to buy? Tak tau lagi la... Yang mana2 berkenan saya akan beli :) Benda yang saya tak sepatutnya beli? Earrings and more earrings... Whyyy?? Here's why...

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Tadaaaaaaaaa








Yups, that's only HALF of mua collection.. People usually don't believe me when I said I own 200+++ pairs of earrings. Diorang kata saya tipu..Apakahhh???? Well, you better believe it now.. hehehe..

This obsession of mine started since I was in high school tapi masa tu tak banyak duit kan, so selalu harap kat my mom je or beli earrings yang 3 rm10 tu... now I have my own money; soo I can buy it on my own la kan.. tapi still tak beli yang mahal, mostly under rm30 je.. my favv shop for earrings hunting? F21 and DIVA.. cantek + murah je collection dia.... My dearest pun dah pening dengan hobi saya ni... Usually if I ask him "B, yang ni cantik tak?", he will say, " B, bukan awak dah ada ke pattern centu?".. Aduss, tension je..hehehe.. His intention is good, taknak saya membazir, but I like what I like you know.. Sooo dia pun dah give up nak menahan diri saya ini... Sorry sayang!

Anyone wanna help me to "expand" my earrings collection? Sentiasa di alu-alukan!

p/s: have a nice weekend peeps!




3 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

holy cow!!!

shafiza jai azali said...

holy schmoley.. hehehhe

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

woww!! byk gilerrr.. hehe! anyhow, where did u buy that stand ekk? looks nice.. senang nak gantung2 stuffs kan.. hehehe!