Tuesday, November 18, 2008

yippie yay

my room

Jualan bajoo sangat memberansangkan 2,3 hari ni. Sangat bersyukur! Alhamdulillah!!!


Am thinking to turn my house to a home-base boutique so that more customers could come and buy more stuffs at a cheaper price(as I do not have to pay the shop rent, I can sell the clothes at a cheaper price!!).. Nak decorate cantik2 macam kedai & nak bring more stuffs for my lovely customer..

What do you think? Should I do it???

my maxi dress mestila exclusively from bajoo

p/s: entry ni sememangnya untuk tujuan promosi


2 comments:

amylicious said...

babe, if the out-of-stock items are back in-stock, lemme know! i wanna borong, borong! :D

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

thanks for the wish, jai! insyaAllah i'll take care of myself & my baby bump.. hihihi.. :)