Tuesday, November 25, 2008

padang,bangsar,midval,sangria,ayat2 cinta

Back at the office again and as usual lotsa work to do :( Weekend was pack, was fun and also tiring. On Saturday I accompanied my dearest to his rugby match (macam tak biasa pulak kan)..Panas gile padang tu please.. Was at the field at 3.30pm and guess what my dearest didn't even play coz his name is registered under another state. Damn! Penat je g training sume. Anyhoo, we stayed and watched the game anyway eventhough saya lagi rela g Midvalley. Hehe.. Around 6pm we made a move and headed to Bangsar. Layan kuewtiaw and nasi lemak longkang jap (sekarang dah takde longkang dah coz dah ada stall sume kan..)... And after that shop-hopping around Bangsar.. Pity him as he had to accompany me to all the boutiques in Bangsar :P
And FYI, I DID NOT buy anything in Bangsar.. weeeeeeeee :)

After shop-hopping around Bangsar we got bored and decided to go to Midvalley plak. Again, we shop-hopped in Midvals and Gardens and we successfully refrain ourselves from buying anything.. Kudos to us!

Last2 skali dah bosan gile; my dearest ajak tengok live band kat Sangria (again). Walaupun penat + ngantuk ikutkan ajaaaa...


On Sunday didn't do anything much; woke up, takde elektrik plak. So terpakse la g gym untuk hilangkan kebosanan. After that food-hunting with my dearest.. We had cendol, keropok lekor, meehoon sup, otak2, roti canai dan macam2 lagi on Sunday.. Was fun :)

Oh yeah, I watched ayat2 cinta on Sunday night. Sangat best the movie!

0 comments: