Monday, November 3, 2008

di sana sini

Weekend was short :( Tak sempat nak buat banyak benda (I want longer weekends!). Friday night, me and my homies+friends hosted our small open house. We invited our close friends and friends from our neighbourhood only. Thanks to all who came that night, makanan biasa2 je..Btw, I did not wear maxi dress, I wore a long tunic top+leggings :)


orang belum ramai lagi masa ni



Saturday; was really tired as I slept around 3++ am. Woke up around 12 noon, took my shower and headed to Midval to pick up my dearest as he had meeting at Boulevard (he works on Saturday). Mula2 ingat tak nak keluar, but end up going from shop to shop in Midval. I bought 1 top and 1 leggings from Jusco and they were having HUGE sale. And then went to DIVA and bought 2 earings and 1 long necklace. All SALE items only..huhuhuhu.. My dearest had stronger will-power as he did not buy anything eventhough he tried this one t-shirt from Topshop for about 5 times. Last2 tak jadik beli, pening abang yang jaga fitting room tu.. Saturday night went out to Sangria Bar @ Nouvo to watch live band+football..After that lepaks at Pelita sampai game Liverpool habis. (Liverpool kalah = yahooo!)




us @ topshop

Sunday; still tired as I went to bed near 5am.. Woke up around 12 noon again, siap2 and then headed to my UNITEN mate's wedding at Jalan Duta. The wedding was held at Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan (that explains my tudung in the picture below ok). Liana, muka awak sangat lain!! Congrats to both of you :)

Liana + Shah Weds

After the wedding, went straight to KJ to watch COBRA 10 Rugby Tournament(ramai orang hensem pls!) Muahahahaha. Was at the stadium until 7pm. Had dinner at Chop & Steak and balik rumah around 10pm, just in time to watch ANTM. After that? Kong tido terus!



0 comments: