Friday, February 6, 2009

di hari jumaat ini

Only a few hours left in the office :) But still I have sooo much work to do.. Guess some of it can wait after I come back from my holiday then.. I really do hope the workload does not increase too much when I'm gone but I really really doubt that..

Abit info on my shop, the renovation is still ongoing as the contractor was on a very long break for Chinese New Year *sigh.. terpaksa banyak2 bersabar.. And once I'm back from my shopping spree holiday, kerja cat-mengecat akan dimulakan oleh diri saya dan kawan2... I know, I know the progress of the shop is not as fast as I want it to be, but I think the fact that it is "in progress" makes it abit ok I guess.. Pleaseee be patient peeps! (I have to also tell that to myself every effin' day)...


Right now my mind is already on holiday mode. Getting ready for next week.. Weeeee.. Will be updating on my trip once I am back yahhhhh...





p/s: am missing my dearest as he is awaaayyyyy again

p.p/s: E'en sila jangan stress pasal peperiksaan & Maisara congrats on your baby boy "Iqbal Aqil Izz" (I hope I spelled his name correctly)



2 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

jai!! cuti mana?? indon/bandung lagi ke?? aiyakk.. if yes, can u survey2 for maxi dress plz?? this preggy mommy dh start memboyot and is sooo in need of loose clothes! hihhii.. thanks!

ohh have fun ber'holiday2!! :D

pss.. err.. my fav color = red/black/white/pastel colors.. ;)