Thursday, February 5, 2009

good and bad?

Good news: Next week, I will be off for 1 week for my holiday :) Yippie.. Sangat excited!! Can't wait to go for the trip although I doubt that I will be relaxing for this holiday. I think most of the time I will be busy doing shopppinggg :P

Bad news: I won't be able to catch Rihanna in KL la weiiii... effin shit! Arrggghh.. I so wanna go see Rihanna... :(

Anyhoo, what to do right? I bought the tickets wayyy before I knew Rihanna was coming. What to do la.. Takkan nak cancel my trip plak kan.. Memang tak aaaa....



p/s: My new toy. Am loving it so much! Excuse the hippo.



3 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hahahahhaha last2 phone kite SAMAAA!!!! hahahahahhaha

eh, nak gi mane?!!! jeles!!!

shafiza jai azali said...

u beli fon E71 ni gak ke beb? heheheh..i suke la fon ni!!! anyhow am flying to indon for 5 days... wehooooooooooooooo :)

p/s:pegi study utk xm!!

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

alaaa bestnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

uwaaa jahat! tuh la, i takut k.. tatau mane nak start! god damn it!!!