Tuesday, February 17, 2009

saya anak malaysia!

Yups I'm back in KL.. And I am thankful that I am back in my own country! Saya sangat sayang Malaysia!!!

As I said in my previous post, I knew I won't be relaxing during my holiday trip and yup I am totally right.. Sangat penat berjalan ke sana kemari cari barang for my shop....My feet still hurts until today.. blerghhh!! I think all of us "naik sheikh" bila time shopping. Semuanya jadi tak hengat dunia weii.. (don, anda dilarang membeli baju untuk 5 tahun lagi okeh??)

But overall I had loads and loadsss and loadsss of fun during the trip.. Most of it was because I had great friends and homies travelling with me :) Sayang korang!!

Will write more on my trip in the next post. In the meantime enjoy the pics!


kena promote airasia sket sebab dapat return tiket rm70

tengah menggila walaupun beli kain batik je

kesayanganku :))

reaching for the starsss (i just love this pic sooo much!!)

my sayang perform with some indon band!!

my bestie since high school :)


my bestie since UNITEN days aka hot mummy(we lurve our matching bebe jacket!!)


0 comments: