Tuesday, March 3, 2009

livin la vida loca


The title of this entry pretty much explains my daily life routine right now.. Livin la vida loca... Everyday has been crazy since I got back from my trip... I seriously need some time off from all of this madness or else I'll go crazy myself :(

Enough of my complaints, short update on my shop, the renovation is still ongoing and if everything goes well, the renovation will be finished in two weeks time! Alhamdulillah!! Next is buying all the racks, wardrobe, furniture, etc,etc.. Am thinking to buy 'em from secondhand store as it will be cheaper... Anyone knows any good secondhand store? Please let me know yeah??


feature wall kedai saya :))



Work life? *sighhhhhhhhhhh.... Let's just say that I just don't understand some people. It's fine if you like/love doing it, it doesn't mean other people likes it too... And maybe you should stop pushing people around!


This month also happens to be "my kesayangan"s birthday.. Still have to think how am I going to suprise him this year.. Dah kali kesembilan beb, kena berfikir lebih kreatif ni!! Also have to think what I should get him for his b-day....



encek kesayangan sayaaaa!!


3 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shafiza jai azali said...

makcik saya terpaksa remove comment kamu kerana ada perkataan sensitive :P

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

I SEEEEEEE :P