Friday, March 13, 2009

weekend??

It's Friday :D Yup, it also means another super hectic weekend for mua. I think these days I am more tired during the weekends than weekdays (bukan ke weekend sepatutnya berehat?? how I wish la kan??)

My tentative schedule for this weekend:

Saturday:
0930-RPM class + Aerokickboxing class @ GYM
1100-Out to buy racks, furniture, etccc @ around KL or maybe Klang?
1500-Pegi padang ragbi, my dearest ada game ragbi (can I go to MidVal instead???) @ Sg Besi
2000-Kedai bajoo, susun rak sume (if I'm not half dead yet laaa) @ Bangi
2200-Balik hometown @ Selatan tanah air

Sunday:
TBA

So tell me, how the heck am I suppose to rest during the weekend?? Takpe2, work hard now, play harder later :)




I wish I am here :(

p/s: To those of you who will be relaxing this weekend, do enjoy your weekend while it lasts :P

2 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

oh count me in..i have not had weekends for 3 freakin months!!! kalah org yg ade business sendiri please! uwaaaa!!!.. kalau dpt duit OT sedap takpe gak..tak berbaloi langsung..grrrr

shafiza jai azali said...

shit babe!! really? 3 effin' months?? whoaaa,even worst than me!!huhuhu...

p/s: bile la nak dapat lepak same ni?