Tuesday, March 31, 2009

never ever give up

Soo many things happened this past few weeks. I wish I had more time to write about it here. Thanks to all of you who has been really2 supportive of me.. Ramai yang cakap "Can't wait to come to your shop"... "Yeay, bestnye!".. but ada jugak yang cakap.. "Alaaa kejap je tu".. Well,if it's coming from someone you know; its gonna hurt right? Takpela, if I don't make it, at least I tried. Donald Trump pun bankrupt 7 times before he made it BIG. I will NOT GIVE UP :)) Tahun 2009 IS THE YEAR FOR ME TO GO CRAZY!!!

Off to lunch now. Will try to write some more later.

JAI

3 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

fiza..
im sitting at liyana's lap while typing this comment

lets go crazy then. liyana dia ngokngek sikit so if she taknak go jgn lupa ajak i ok!

shafiza jai azali said...

shiks, is that u???

yeah, let's go CRAZY this year!! hehe.. kita paksa Cik Liyana join sekali ok...

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

hamboiiii tag team nampaaakkk?! gile nye shiks! die duduk atas i, bagai nak retak tulang2 pehaku! hahahhahahahha