Thursday, February 11, 2010

almost there

CNY holiday is almost here! Yehaaa! Just one more day in the office and 4 days break for everyone. Am not taking extra leave coz the other colleagues will not be in the office, so I must be there. So last night was my brother in law's birthday. Kembar kesayangan ni, coz soooooo many people have mistaken them as twins, siap sampai bergaduh ni when we said they are not twins. hehehehe.. oklah memang ada rupa, takdela sebijik sebijohn kan, tapi memang dekat2 la rupa diorang ni.. heheheh...so, me, kesayangan and homies headed back to our hometown coz nak buat suprise for his birthday. And we were the 'gift holder' coz we were the ones who bought the gifts la kan (dengan perintah mak la ni).. balik kedai kesayangan, macam biasala, makan tak hengattt dunia punya sampai homies semua duduk tegak je coz kenyang sangat. Tu la masa mula2 korang kata korang lapar kan, makanla puas-puas.. hehehehe.. The suprise was a simple one, beli kek, nyanyi lagu birthday and bagi hadiah.. Yang penting everyone was happy :) So macam biasa la hari ni saya zombie lagi coz tido lambat semalam. This weekend, more weddings to attend and also loadsaaa things to do for my own wedding. I need a checklist pronto! Peninggg, peninggg....

gambar ni takde kena mengena ngan entry, ni just nak promote bajoo je :)

SEIKO(for my F-I-L) coz jam dia dah rosak, GUESS(for my B-I-L)

me and kesayangan pilih hadiah ni, cantik tak?

B-I-L is 25 years old already!


zombie me in office today
blue top: bajoo, black inner: bajoo, black pants: bajoo, black wedges: cats whiskers





0 comments: