Monday, February 8, 2010

WAGs

Hey peeps, am feeling much better today :) Tapi still pening2 sikit and still selsema lagi. Thanks to those who SMS-ed me wishing me to get better soon. And yes, I am working today. Yela kalau asyik cuti pun bosan jugak takde buat ape kan.. Anyhoo, how was your weekend? Mine was awesome possum. Walaupun tak berapa sihat, I tried my best to enjoy myself during the weekend, yela asek tido, makan, makan ubat, pastu tido, tak tau la bila nak sihat kan, so I kinda force myself to get well, lagipun rugi je kalau asek tido kan and missed out living your life?? Soooo on Saturday afternoon, me and kesayangan went to our university mate wedding at Lake Club Putrajaya. Yup, first time attended a wedding there, cool jugak la tempat tu. And as usual, sangat best jumpa kawan2 Uniten semua. Yela selalunya susah kan nak jumpa coz everyone has their own thing to do kan including me-self, so, a wedding would be a perfect place untuk berjumpa semua kawan-kawan lama :) And biasala kalau jumpa dorang ni memang cam-whoring tak hengat.. hahahahha

Rose, Dayah, Nyna, Nisa, Didi, Jai and Hani

my BFF cantek.
my black lace top from bajoo boutique, I matched the top with a black/red sarong also from bajoo boutique.


Sooo after wedding, we headed back to Seremban(before heading to PD with kesayangan's rugby team mate). Balik Seremban amek nasi goreng yang di tempah khas from kesayangan's mother for our barbecue session later in PD. After amek nasi goreng terus gerak pegi PD as we were already late. At that time it was already 5-ish pm almost 6pm. Got lost in PD coz we didn't know where the place was and was making u-turn every 5 minutes, hahahhaa... Akhirnya sampai jugak dengan pertolongan Encek Azam. Sampai je terus pergi pantai and kesayangan joined his friends for touch rugby game. I was killing my time by walking at the shore alone. Cantik jugak petang2 kat PD ni... hehehe... and kesayangan was sweet enough to left his touch rugby game for a while to take my pictures when he saw I was walking alone. Tak kisah pun la sayang jalan kat tepi laut tu sorang2. Tapi after kesayangan took my picture, naturally I had to take his picture with his team la kan. Chettt, ada agenda rupanya :P We were at the beach until maghrib and selepas di paksa baru la semua nak balik banglo for barbecue, kalau ada lampu kat laut tu confirm semua stay kat laut until the next day kot.


superwoman. flying high.

kesayanganku yang ku cintai

Malam, as mentioned we had barbecue dinner. Sangat sedap! I ate alot :) And paling best ada lucky draw session where we had to "do something" in order to get our lucky draw price. Sangat kelakar I tell u. Of course ada acara bebas la kan, berjudi main kad tu standard la.. I think I slept at 4am that night and kesayangan told me he slept at 6am and some of the guys ada yang tak tido pun.. Apela yang diorang buat pun I tak tau...hehehe.. Sunday afternoon, semua siap2 nak balik and everyone wanted to have their lunch in Seremban, at Warisan Hamim Cafe of course(kesayangan punye parents punye kedai makan), soo we all ikut aje.. Kedai kena serbu and yours truly jadi waitress hidang air coz tak cukup tangan nak layan diorang ni.. hehehhe.. After lunch, everyone headed back to KL and me and kesayangan stayed in Seremban for a while. Ingatkan nak pergi jalan-jalan kat KL cari barang but the traffic in KL was really really bad. Soo as usual kami pergi Alamanda je la lepak2. And guess what? I slept at 9pm last night sampai pukul 8 pagi tadi. Letih sangat tapi I had a great weekend.

bbq stuffsssss.. yummeeehhh


.cinta hati saya.


Keris Conlay BIB Rugby Team


crazy fun people


WAGs yang best!






Ini ialah iklan. New arrivals at bajoo boutique. Gorgeous maxi dress from us coming soon!






0 comments: