Tuesday, February 23, 2010

so little time

Please excuse my on and off writing here. Like I said before, I have so many things I wanna write here, but I have to find the right amount of time to write those things. Maybe I'm gonna start with a bit of update of what I am currently doing right now.

As always, am busy as a bee (that's not exactly a suprise right?), now that I have fully recovered from my previous fever, flu and cough combination, I have to yet again push myself over and over again. Butik Bajoo is running as usual, more people are coming daily and even more people are asking me to move to a new location, preferably nearer to KL. Dearies, trust me, if I have the money and strength, I will do it in the future. Please, please pray for me. My custom made kaftan is getting more and more orders these days, alhamdulillah. Cuma kadang-kadang, I don't dare to take so many orders because I don't have so much time for it :(

Next month, something bigger is coming at Bajoo Boutique, I can't reveal it just yet as it is not official just yet. This also means more things to do in the future. So many plans I have in my head for Bajoo Boutique, I just have to focused and try my best to execute those plans. One step at a time right? To all my loyal customers, I thanked you for being our loyal supporter, could not make it this far without you guys. And please, if anyone has any suggestions on how I can improve my store, do drop me a mail or just directly text me.

On a more personal side, I have not done much for my wedding preparation. Hall has been booked, catering has been decided. For the dais, I have the picture of how I wanted it to be, I just have to send it to the wedding planner. As for the outfit, it has to wait until I come back from my trip this coming weekend. Yup, am leaving for a 5 days trip to Indonesia with kesayangan and my future in laws. Hope everything will go smoothly during this trip. Have to be on my best behaviour la kan.. hehehehe..

Well, that's all for now. Just a little update on what's going on in my life at this very moment. Yes, sometimes I do feel super duperrr tired, and yes on some days I only get to meet kesayangan during dinner time, but I feel really blessed and I am truly happy with what I have accomplished so far. Right now I am really looking forward to accomplish more things for my store this year and reallyyyyy reallllyyyyy looking forward to become someone's wife :)

0 comments: