Monday, September 9, 2013

hati panas



Remember this entry?


Well... I did purchase the limited edition bottles online directly from Mothercare UK. Fineee pentamak sangat kan? Nak jugak the limited edition bottle for Arfan Miqaeel. 


I purchased one bottle (untuk kenang-kenangan gittew) with a couple of shirts from Mothercare UK for Arfan Miqaeel. One bottle pun jadikla daripada takde kan.


 Co-incidently Mothercare in the UK was having massive sale a couple of weeks ago. So, I bought some stuffs la kan for Arfan Miqaeel.  It's really cheap btw. And FYI, I bought only the stuffs that was on sale. Nothing over 5pound. 


So I was sooooo damn happy waiting for my parcel to arrive from the UK.


That is until I walked into Mothercare Alamanda last weekend  and saw this sitting happily on the rack.


What the eff la kan.


They say the limited edition bottle is not available outside the UK. That's why I made the order online and got it shipped from the UK to Malaysia.


Now I feel cheated!


Luckily the shirts and t-shirts save my soul.




From left, grey-ish shirt 2.50pound, white shirt with writings at the back 5pound, stripe shirt 2.50pound.
Yellow and green polo shirt is 7pound for two pieces. Bottle is 6pound.


Total damage is less than RM200 with international shipping for 6 items. Oklah not too bad.


But still, hati panas sangat considering I could have bought the bottle here. I could save more on the international shipping if it wasn't for the bottle. That's the main reason I bought only one bottle anyway, coz the bottle is big and I would have to pay so much more if I bought two bottles.


*sigh*



Anything for you my dearest son.
But errrrrr no more clothes for you until next year hokay.



Mommy loves you!




0 comments: