Wednesday, September 25, 2013

tired



Salam everyone..

To those who have texted, whatsapped and called me asking on Arfan Miqaeel's condition, thank you so much for your concern. And thank you for your prayers, kind wishes and visits to the hospital. 

Arfan Miqaeel was diagnosed with Acute Bronchitis and he was warded for five days four nights in KPJ Seremban. When we left KPJ he was still coughing a bit. We wanted to go home anyway coz the doctor told us his lungs were already cleared (no wheezing sound) and that he had no fever anymore. Besides he was already getting bored at the hospital, I guessed he misses his toys back home, he even gave up on his iPad on the last day. One small room for this active boy is surely not enough I tell you.





After he got discharged, Arfan Miqaeel stayed with my mom for a week coz I did not want to send him to his nursery just yet. I wanted him to fully recover before he goes back to his nursery. Besides, during this period, few more kids from his nursery were also sick, so I did not want to risk him by sending him back. Watching you child get nebulized every four hours is not a pretty sight *sigh*. Forcing him to take the medicines down his throat is heartbreaking as well. But all I want is for him to get better.

Sending him to my mom also means I have to drive back and forth from Seremban to Cyberjaya for a week. And this is after staying at the hospital for five days. So, yes, I am tired.




Now, we are back to our own apartment and he is back to his nursery and the little guy is doing fine syukur alhamdullilah. Back to himself, playing, singing, dancing and grooving. When he came home from the hospital we also tried some natural remedy for him at home. We applied 'miyak bawang putih' to him and gave him a little bit of honey in his milk. My mom made the 'minyak bawang putih', you can refer it here to make your own.  For the honey, we got the original honey from our previous trip to Cameron Highland. Alhamdulillah it worked for him. Batuk dan kahak dah berkurangan.

Now I am down with cough pulak :( Satu persatu la pulak kan. 
Takpe, sakit kan penghapus dosa insya Allah.



0 comments: