Friday, September 27, 2013

wishlist again..



Remember THIS entry?


Well, I can safely say there's still no sign I will be getting those blue babies this year. Why????
Encek K tak approve permintaan bini kesayangan dia ni. Bajet telah pun disekat. 
Pelamin Handbag anganku musnah.


And because of this, I am making another bag wishlist muahahahahahahha. 
Dengan harapan dapat dipertimbangkan.


And FYI, this time the price of the bag in this wishlist is only 1/3 of the Prada bags. 
Cheapest which I have found online is below 1k. That's quite reasonable don't cha think?


Of course in navy. 


Saya nak beg kaler biruuuuuuuuuuuuu!


Hello-sayang-are-you-reading-this *ehemmmmm*







Such a pretty bag don't you agree?


The same Selma bag is also spotted on some celebrities in various sizes.


Lawa nak mamps kan???








Will I get this bag this year? 
Let's just wait and pray and see  :p

0 comments: