Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I made it in The Malaysia Book of Records


Remember this entry about me joining a mob?


I did it yeay! I completed my BodyCombat fitmob last Sunday at KL Convention Centre.
Almost did not make it though coz I was down with mild vertigo.
But I sucked it up and went for the mob anyway. I figured that I might not get this chance again you know; to be a very small part of history in The Malaysia Book of Records. FYI it's the largest BodyCombat gathering in Malaysia; about 2000 people attended the mob and completed the 90 minutes BodyCombat training. Also, all the proceed of this event were donated to MAKNA Malaysia


To think that I was one among the 2000 participants was a proud moment for me.


So I went for the mob with my gym buddies Joanne and Joshua. Both of them are very good BodyCombat-ters and so very bersemangat I tell you! We met in front of our gym and left for KLCC in one car around 6am on the Sunday morning. Never thought I would left the house so early on a usually lazy Sunday morning *LOL*. 


We made a pit stop at McDonalds Sungai Besi to fill our stomachs first (we were scared that we would passed out lah kan during the 90 minutes training *alasan*). We parked at KLCC and walked to KL Convention Centre.







The 90 minutes mob starts at 8am and finishes at 9.30am. The hall was actually super packed, we were standing at the very end of the hall to avoid the massive crowd (hellooo; 2000 people ok). But we know most of the choreograph anyways, so we were doing fine at the back. One thing for sure, you can definitely feel the adrenaline rush when you are in a hall with 2000 people. Everyone was trying so hard and it was awesome to know that a lot of people loves BodyCombat as much as I do. It was one hell of a good experience for me.














After the 90 minutes seesion, we went to collect our participation medals and had short brunch in Dome KLCC. It was indeed a good feeling to be a very small part of history :)




The organizer also mentioned that the will be doing the same the of mob for Zumba; that will happened probably end of the year. Should I join that as well?






0 comments: