Friday, May 30, 2014

Syomir Izwa for Zalora



Why.....?

Why....?

Why..?

Why.?

Why?





Zalora just released their Syomir Izwa for ZALORA collection and I am slowly dying inside on this peaceful Friday evening. Haihhhhhhhhh.


I love everything about the collection.
Every single freakin design. 
The design, the genius panelling, the colour blocking, the colour combo, the cut. Gahhhhhhhh!


I guess this raya will be all about Syomir Izwa, sorry Jov, this ain't your year anymore. Don't worry though, I still have your collection locked in my closet. It is still precious to me.


I have my eyes on Nicole and Evelyn for now.


Yuhuuu Encek K, this year tak jadilah pakai merah  -____-


Don't forget to browse HERE for Syomir Izwa for ZALORA collection. You will not regret it (or maybe you will after seeing the damage on your wallet hahah)



Nicole Dres

Evelyn Kurung

0 comments: