Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I Won FREE Bodytone session


A couple of weeks ago I deciced to join the Bodytone contest (well it was just for fun) and hashtag my picture on instagram with #bodytone #tonedisthenewsexy #iwanttobodytonewithbelinda. The price that they were offering was a free Bodytone session with celebrity host Belinda Chee.

Hello Belinda!




I choose this picture below where I was smiling despite being torchered during BodyPump. A girl gotta love the Pump you know :p

happy me :)




The winner will be choosen randomly by Bodytone people and guess whatttt? I won people!!!! I wonnnnnnnn (lompat bintang boleh?)


For all of you who doesn't know Bodytone uses:

Acceleration Training™ or Whole Body Vibration (WBV) is the culmination of fitness technology developed by the Soviet aerospace industry in the 60s to assist its cosmonauts against severe loss of bone density and strength due to zero gravity. Since then, Acceleration Training™ has improved upon conventional exercises by incorporating vibration technology through the Power Plate® to effectively help you engage a higher percentage of total body muscles during training for greater results in less time.


I follow Bodytone on instagram and I am always inspired to see their methods of workout. I think the workout variations are a little more intensive than my BodyCombat and BodyPump class and the results are pretty clear; the people are dropping their bodyfat percentage like nobody's business.


Sooooo I am really looking forward for my free session with Belinda Chee and a Bodytone instructor. 
Let's just hope I don't die during the class ok?  -_______-


Wish me luck peepols.





0 comments: